We can capture your event using professional broadcast HD cameras, whether for image magnification onto screens or record for video on demand instantly when your event finishes to reach a larger audience.
- Training/Sales presentations
- Event archiving
- IMAG for screens
Let us take care of all your webcasting needs. The advantages are:
- We design the system that's right for you
- Corporate branding and click-through links
- Great for people who can't attend locally
- Chat window for live Q&A
- Twitter feeds
- Live casting to Facebook & YouTube
- Password access for private sessions
- Embed the live stream onto your own website
- Video on demand instantly after event
- Receive a copy of the video at the end of the session
What to FILM?
- Shareholder Briefings
- Focus Groups
- Social Engagements
- Staff Briefings
- Private Events
- Product Announcements
Call: 1300 827 828
Contact us now...
- Real-time captioning (voice to text)
- PiP for Auslan Interpreters
- Lower thirds for speaker name title
- Sponsor ad placements
- Watermark logo branding
tips for a successful webcast:
- The quality of input devices such as cameras and microphones, go a long way to your audience being able to interpret clearly what is happening. Let us quote it right for you.
- The location of the event needs to be a quiet spot with good lighting.
- Internet will govern the quality of the bit-stream therefore the better speeds we can obtain the more detail in the image and sound we are able to stream out.
- Market your webcast to yield the best results. No-one will know it's happening unless you tell them.
- Having an on-site technician from Vast AV is recommended. If something goes wrong you want it fixed swiftly, remember you are live!
- Ask us about a permanent set up in your office/event space, we can offer training and support.