Brisbane's most trusted web casting company with clients such as State Government, Prime Ministers Cabinet, Queensland TAFE, WATPAC, Community Groups and nationwide research and training facilities. Let us take care of all your webcasting needs. The advantages are:
- We design the system that's right for you
- Corporate branding and click-through links
- Great for people who can't attend locally
- Chat window for live Q&A
- Twitter feeds
- Live casting to Facebook & YouTube
- Password access for private sessions
- Embed the live stream onto your own website
- Receive a copy of the video at the end of the session
What to FILM?
- Shareholder Briefings
- Focus Groups
- Social Engagements
- Staff Briefings
- Private Events
- Product Announcements
tips for a successful webcast
- The quality of input devices such as cameras and microphones, go a long way to your audience being able to interpret clearly what is happening. Let us quote it right for you.
- The location of the event needs to be a quiet spot with good lighting.
- Internet will govern the quality of the bit-stream therefore the better speeds we can obtain the more detail in the image and sound we are able to stream out.
- Market your webcast to yield the best results. No-one will know it's happening unless you tell them.
- Having an on-site technician from Vast AV is recommended. If something goes wrong you want it fixed swiftly, remember you are live!
- Ask us about a permanent set up in your office/event space, we can offer training and support.
We can capture your event using professional broadcast HD cameras, whether for image magnification onto screens or capture for editing later to document or make available for guests who were unable to attend.
- Training Videos
- Event archiving
- IMAG for screens
Call: 1300 827 828
Contact us now...
- Real-time captioning (voice to text)
- PiP for Auslan Interpreters
- Lower thirds for speaker name title
- Sponsor ad placements
- Watermark logo branding